Application Settings can help you make to use Kameleo faster.
Set up default language for Quick profile:
- Read more about Quick Profiles in this article
- It can be very annoying if you open a profile randomly and websites appear with some unknown letters in an unknown language. To prevent this use the Default System Language option in the App Settings.
Default proxy settings:
- Every time you make a new profile these defaults will be applied
- If you select Direct connection, the connection details (ip, port, credentials) won’t be applied
- Read more about built in proxy management
Default DNS settings:
- Here you can set up the DNS resolution type as well
- We recommend you to use the app with SOCKS5 Upstream Proxy Type, and use Proxy type DNS resolution
- Read more about DNS resolution and DNS leaks
Auto profile save
- We introduced this feature, so it will be easier to run multiple profiles simultaneously.
- If a profile is already saved to a file the auto profile save option will work if it is enabled in the app settings.
- Every time you close the browser the profile will be saved automatically.
Default Start Page:
- Every time you Launch the browser in Kameleo it will open this specific website.
- The default is whoer.net . It feels good to see weather the spoofing is working well. Here you can check this. If you prefer other site (like browserleaks.com) you can change it here.