Note that Whoer.net’s anonymity is just an indicator. You can still have perfect protection if you see 40% on Whoer.net. Also the 100% anonymity won’t mean 100% protection.
- Select a preferred language – this is very important, because if you speak English you will want to see the sites in English
- If your activity is connected to a specific place select the correct English (for example: Canadian English)
- Select preferred Browser product (we recommend to use Chrome)
- Pick a base profile with the timezone around the area you want to be (you can change the timezone later, but this is the cleaner solution)
- Don’t change the Screen Resolution, WebRTC
- The Screen Resolution is coming from the BaseProfile
- The Web RTC should be automatic:
- The public IP will be generated automatically, so it will be the same as your real or proxy’s IP
- The private IP is generated at displayed already
- Set up Kameleo with a Proxy (Built in proxy management or Set up Kameleo with Proxifier). Pick a proxy that fits your timezone and language
- Make sure your timezone is the same as your proxy’s IP’s local timezone
- Set the location spoofing:
- Leave the Intelligent Canvas Spoofing checkbox checked
- Leave the Fonts and Plugins checked
- Launch browser
- Check whoer.net if your ip is not Blacklisted nor using an Anonymizer like TOR. If yes, change the proxy and reload the page until you see 100% anonymity
We provide a video where you can see how to get 100% anonymity with using Kameleo v1.3 and the built in Proxy management with 911.re SOCKS5 proxies.
We provide a video where you can see how to get 100% anonymity with using 911.re SOCKS5 proxies (with Proxifier).