We receive a plenty of support tickets with just a couple of words like “Why can’t I login?”. To help you faster we would like to ask you to send as much information about the problem as you can.
What information we need?
- What you try to do?
- How did you try to do it?
- What is the error you see exactly?
- How can we reproduce your issue?
How can you provide more info?
Often we ask for these details about your issue, so why don’t you send it to us in advance so we save time for you.
- Screen shots about the issue:
- Your profile settings
- The webpage you visit.
- Video about reproduction
- Your profile file (.kameleo file)
- Your logs. See in our article how to get them (/article/set-up-kameleo-for-logging/)
Imagine that you just send us a ticket with text: “Can’t login”. What we will ask instantly is the above extra information that you can provide. But as our support is a 72h service you may wait 3 days until you receive this message. Then you will have to wait 3 more days for a proper answer. So please be clever and save time for you, and send us the above details.