In some complicated issues we will need more information. You will have to:
- Set up Kameleo for logging.
- Reproduce the error.
- Send us the logs.
Get the logs of Kameleo
- The log files will be in the ‘Logs’ folder next to Kameleo.ClientGUI.exe (C:\Program Files\Kameleo Team\Kameleo\Logs)
- Attach the relevant log files to your support ticket
- Copy the output of the Self Diagnostics window to your support ticket
- See the article about Self Diagnostics.
Browser console log
In cases when an error happens while browsing we will need the logs from the browser.
- Press ‘F12’ while you are in the browser.
- Find the ‘Console’ tab.
- Copy the logs and send to us.