Things you will need:
- Download Proxier Client: https://www.proxifier.com/
- 911.re account and their Client (911 S5)
- Kameleo of course
(we used 911.re because the community were sending support tickets about that they want to use Kameleo with 911.re)
We show you everything in this video as well. For more detailed explanation read the guide below.
Set up 911.re
- Login to the client
- Add a random program to the program list (We won’t use it, because we will set up global proxy in the program, but it is recommended. Otherwise the 911 S5 Client doesn’t let us choose a proxy)
- Configure the Settings
- Select Custom Proxy Port. We set up 24450 in the Kameleo.ppx profile, so we recommend to use this. (Don’t forget to click Save button)
- Take the checkbox out from the ‘Auto close program when change proxy’ (Don’t forget to click Save button)
- Select Other Proxy Tools (We will still use Proxifier, but we don’t like how the 911 S5 Client is changing the settings of Proxifier if you choose ‘Proxifier Standard Edition’)
- Choose a proxy from the ProxyList
- Double click one of them
Be careful: if Proxifier is running you may cannot connect to 911.re, so exit Proxifier
Set up Proxifier
- We provide you the Kameleo.ppx file
- You can import it to Proxifier (read below)
- Still needs some configuration
NOTE: If you change settings in 911 S5 Client Proxifier can often be closed so don’t forget to start it again.
- Go to Profile->Proxy Servers
- Set up 911.re as on the screen shot
- Note that the Port should be the same as you set up in 911 S5 Client as Custom port
- Go to Profile->Proxification Rules
- Set up extra rules and default rule like on the screen shot
- If you use the Kameleo.ppx you will only have to change the Default rule to
- Rulename Default means that all the traffic will go thru the Proxy Socks5 (911.re)
- Rulename Kameleo means that the app will connect to our servers directly. Without it it won’t be able to connect
- Rulename Localhost is also required
- Rulename chromedriver is also needed, otherwise it won’t work with Chrome.
- Rulename 911.re is required, so the 911 S5 Client can connect the web directly. You can copy the Applications from here:
Client.exe; ProxyTool.exe; Client_hall.exe; Socket.exe; forward.exe; newsocket.exe; newforward.exe; lineupd.exe; vpnclient.exe ;
Set these exactly as it is on the picture. If it still not working please send a support ticket with a screenshot about your settings.
- To prevent DNS leaks these settings are also recommended
- Go to Profile->Name Resolution
- Follow the screen shot
Handling Direct connections
- To set up correctly
- Go to Profile->Advanced
- Uncheck the ‘Handle Direct Connections’
We provide a Kameleo.ppx file. It is a Proxifier profile file. We set up most of the above configs for you, but it still needs some review, because this is universal for all the proxy providers and needs some minor changes on different choices.
- Unzip it
- You will get Kameleo.ppx
- In Proxifier: File->Import Profile: Select the Kameleo.ppx
Set up Kameleo
- Now as you use Kameleo, the internet traffic will go thru SOCKS5 proxy so you are all set. No need to set things up in Kameleo. (Make sure that inside Kameleo the Upstream Proxy Type is set to direct)
- Actually your regular internet traffic will go thru the proxy. You can check it on whoer.net. (Except the Edge Browser)
We recommend you to set the Timezone correctly to your proxy. If you select a proxy from California, set the timezone to GMT-9. For even better privacy use the Geolocation spoofing and set the longitude and latitude to the proxies real location.
Problems that can occur
- If there is no internet in Kameleo (ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED) you most likely didn’t set the Extra Rule properly. Check the screen shot above again
- If whoer.net still sees your normal IP, the Default Rule in Proxifier is not set properly.
- The proxy you use can go down / unreachable during you use it. Then there will be no internet. You will have to pick another proxy in the 911 S5 Client. If the Client is not working, exit Proxifier temporarily.
We hope that with these setup you can use Kameleo with Proxifier. If still not please send us a support ticket with detailed description and screen shots.