Things you will need:
- Download Proxier Client: https://www.proxifier.com/
- Vip72 account and their SocksClient
- Kameleo of course
(we used vip72 because you asked it the most often)
Set up vip72
- Login to the service
- List required proxies
- Double click one of them
Be careful: if Proxifier is running you may cannot connect, so exit Proxifier
Set up Proxifier
- We provide you the Kameleo.ppx file
- You can import it to Proxifier (read below).
- Still needs some configuration
- Go to Profile->Proxy Servers
- Set up VIP72 as on the screen shot
- Go to Profile->Proxification Rules
- Set up extra rules and default rule like on the screen shot
- Rulename Default means that all the traffic will go thru the Proxy Socks5 (VIP72)
- Rulename Kameleo means that the app will connect to our servers directly. Without it it won’t be able to connect
- Rulename Localhost is also required
- Rulename VIP72 is required, so the Socks Client can connect the web directly.
Set these exactly as it is on the picture. If it still not working please send a support ticket with a screenshot about your settings.
You can also download the setup provided by us. But note that you will need to make small changes in the configs as said above. Kameleo.ppx
- Unzip it
- You will get KameleoVip72.ppx
- In Proxifier: File->Import Profile: Select the KameleoVip72.ppx
- To prevent DNS leaks these settings are also recommended
- Go to Profile->Name Resolution
- Follow the screen shot
We provide a Kameleo.ppx file. It is a Proxifier profile file. We set up most of the above configs for you, but it still needs some review, because this is universal for all the proxy providers and needs some minor changes on different choices.
- Unzip it
- You will get Kameleo.ppx
- In Proxifier: File->Import Profile: Select the Kameleo.ppx
Set up Kameleo
- Now as you use Kameleo, the internet traffic will go thru SOCKS5 proxy so you are all set. No need to set things up in Kameleo.
- Actually your regular internet traffic will go thru the proxy. You can check it on whoer.net. (Except the Edge Browser)
We recommend you to set the Timezone correctly to your proxy. If you select a proxy from California, set the timezone to GMT-9. For even better privacy use the Geolocation spoofing and set the longitude and latitude to the proxies real location.
Problems that can occur
- If there is no internet in Kameleo (ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED) you most likely didn’t set the Extra Rule properly. Check the screen shot above again
- If whoer.net still sees your normal IP, the Default Rule in Proxifier is not set properly.
- The proxy you use can go down / unreachable during you use it. Then there will be no internet. You will have to pick another proxy in the Vip72 Socks Client. If the Client is not working, exit Proxifier temporarly.
We hope that with these setup you can use Kameleo with Proxifier. If still not please send us a support ticket with detailed description and screen shots.